- Gestures and iconography of gesture
- Language and language of poetry
- Theological and political tradition of mimesis
- (Ed.), Walter Benjamin u. Asja Lacis, Napoli porosa, Neapel 2020
- "Der mimische Charakter. Mimus und Mimesis in der Philosophie Platons", in Platonic Mimesis Revisited, ed. by Julia Pfefferkorn and Antonio Spinelli, Baden-Baden 2021, pp. 123–145.
- "Fuga nel paesaggio. L'atelier di Osvaldo Licini a Monte Vidon Corrado", De Pictura, 3 (2020), pp. 465–474, URL: https://www.quodlibet.it/toc/1385 (access 22.04.2022).
- "Volto e carattere", Il Pensiero. Rivista di Filosofia, LVIII, 1 (2019), Luoghi del sapere: teatro e conoscenza, pp. 75–90.
o dell'esclamazione", afterword to Francesco Giusti. Quando le ombre si
staccano dal muro, Macerata 2019 (Ardilut), pp. 109–124.
Elenio Cicchini studied philosophy in Bologna, Freiburg i. B., and Berlin. He defended his PhD at the University of Cagliari (2018) with a dissertation on the relationship between theatrical genres and philosophy in antiquity. He was a postdoctoral fellow at the Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici in Naples (2019) and archive researcher at the same institute, working on the unprocessed Neapolitan lessons of H.-G. Gadamer and E. Gombrich (2020).
He has been a research fellow at the Walter-Benjamin-Archiv, École Normale Supérieure in Paris and the University of Tübingen.
He is the editor of the ‘Poesia e Filosofia’ section for the magazine Smerilliana. Luogo di civiltà poetiche and editor of Filigrane. Culture Letterarie. He has been guest lecturer at the Städtebau-Institut in Stuttgart for a workshop on the concept of architectural porosity (2021). He is an author of texts on Giorgione’s painting, ancient mime and mimesis, gesture and sign, face and mask. By W. Benjamin he translated into Italian and edited the critical edition of the essay, written with A. Lacis, Naples, the Letters from Capri (Goethe Grant 2021) and the correspondence with E. Auerbach.